|Profile as yoga/speaker
||Mrityunjay Misson, 5, Ma Anand
Mayee Puram Kankhal Hardwar, Foundation for
Vedic Medical Sciences) organized a number of Medical camps of Marma Science and Marma Therapy all over India and abroad. Since 1986 more than 50,000 patients are successfully treated with Marma Science and Marma Therapy More than five thousands operations carried out in his carrier.
|Physician to H.E. Governor of Uttarakhand Life Membership
||1. Indian Red Cross Society.
2. Indian Science Congress. Association.
3. National Susruta Association, (B.H.U.) Varanasi
4. Post Graduate Association of Indian Medicine.
5. Wider Association of Vedic Studies, New Delhi.
6. Rotary club
||1. Janchetana (Institution dedicated to environmental and Health 1985)
2. Mrityunjay Mission (Foundation of Vedic medical Sciences 2009)
||1. Prashna-Vikalpa, M.D (Ay). Entrance exam book, Chaukhamba Surbharti publication Varanasi.
2. Shashti-Upakrama, Chaukhamba Surbharti publication Varanasi. ISBN No. 81-70842-94-2
3. Management of Urinary Diseases, Satyam publication, New Delhi. ISBN No. 978-81-90730-47-1
4. Paryavaran evam swasthya, Satyam publication, New Delhi. ISBN No: 81-90730-44-4
5. Marma Science and Principals of Marma Therapy (English),Vani publication New Delhi. ISBN No. 81-89221-64-7
6. Marma Vigyan Evam Chikitsa. ISBN No. 81-89221-73-6
7. Marma Chikitsa Vigyan. ISBN No. 81-89221-75-2
8. Marma Chikitsa aur Aushadhopachar dwara chikitsa
|Honous & Awards
||1. Recipient of "Ayurveda Bhushan" Award from Pradeshik Ayurveda Sammelana, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
2. Recipient of Fellow of Foundation of Integrated Medicine.
3. Member of Research Board of Advisors. The American Biographical Institute. North Carolina U.S.A.
4. Uttarakhand Ratna for surgery by Parvatiya sansthan Manch, BHEL Hardwar.
5. Gold medal ICIM-96, by Indian foundation for development of integrated Medicine, Varanasi.
6. Star Medal by Indian Board of Alternative Medicines- Calcutta, (01 December, 1997).
7. Fellow of foundation of Integrated Medicine (F.F.I.M) by Indian Foundation for development of integrated medicine (7 Nov, 1997).
8. WCIM award-97 by Indian foundation for development of Integrated Medicine-Varanasi.
9. Certificate of appreciation, Ayurvedic and Unani medical services. U.P. govt. Maha Kumbh 1998.
Certificate of Academic excellence visiting professor by International Institute of Integrated medical sciences, New Delhi-(16 Nov 1998).
Late Shri Shivnath Sharma, Ayurveda Shodh Puraskar-2011, with Cash award of 50 thousand Rupees.
Ayush Ratna by Maharshi Patanjali Aushadhi Seva sanshthan, New Delhi, 4th June 2015. By Mr. Shripad Naik, Ayush Minister, Govt. of India.
Mahashaya Gopal Ram Samman, Vedamurti Acharya Ramnath Vedalankar janmashati mahotsava, November 2, 2014
Sarvottam Samman-2015 (Chikitsa Shodh Samman) Mokshayatan International Yogashram,
|Special Original Contribution for the development and reestablishment of Marma Science and Marma Therapy in India and Abroad
||1. Publication of Five Books in Marma Science and Marma Therapy.
2. Introducing the Marma Science and Therapy Syllabus in different Universities and Institutions.
i. M.A./M.Sc./Yoga (Gurukul Kangari University, Hardwar).
ii. B.A. Yoga (Dev Sanskriti Vishvvidyalaya, Hardwar).
iii. B.A. Yoga (Kumaun Vishvvidyalaya, Almora/Nanital).
iv. Alankar/Acharya-Astrology (Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, New Delhi).
v. Panch Karma Therapist (National Institute of Open Schooling NOIDA).
vi. Certificate course in Marma Science and Marma Therapy (Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Hardwar).
vii. Introductory Marma Science and Marma Therapy in Jyotish Alankar Ist Year (Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, New Delhi).
3. International visits for propagation of Marma Science and Marma Therapy.
4. Publication of many Research Papers/articles/news in different Magazine, Journals, Souvenirs and News Papers.