|Profile as yoga/speaker
||Mrityunjay Misson, 5, Ma Anand
Mayee Puram Kankhal Hardwar, Foundation for
Vedic Medical Sciences) organized a number of Medical camps
of Marma Science and Marma Therapy all over India and
abroad. Since 1986 more than 50,000 patients are
successfully treated with Marma Science and Marma Therapy
More than five thousands operations carried out in his
|Physician to H.E. Governor of
Uttarakhand Life Membership
||1. Indian Red Cross Society.
2. Indian Science Congress. Association.
3. National Susruta Association, (B.H.U.) Varanasi
4. Post Graduate Association of Indian Medicine.
5. Wider Association of Vedic Studies, New Delhi.
6. Rotary club
||1. Janchetana (Institution dedicated to
environmental and Health 1985)
2. Mrityunjay Mission (Foundation of Vedic medical Sciences
||1. Prashna-Vikalpa, M.D (Ay). Entrance exam
book, Chaukhamba Surbharti publication Varanasi.
2. Shashti-Upakrama, Chaukhamba Surbharti publication
Varanasi. ISBN No. 81-70842-94-2
3. Management of Urinary Diseases, Satyam publication, New
Delhi. ISBN No. 978-81-90730-47-1
4. Paryavaran evam swasthya, Satyam publication, New Delhi.
ISBN No: 81-90730-44-4
5. Marma Science and Principals of Marma Therapy (English),Vani
publication New Delhi. ISBN No. 81-89221-64-7
6. Marma Vigyan Evam Chikitsa. ISBN No. 81-89221-73-6
7. Marma Chikitsa Vigyan. ISBN No. 81-89221-75-2
8. Marma Chikitsa aur Aushadhopachar dwara chikitsa
|Honous & Awards
||1. Recipient of "Ayurveda Bhushan" Award
from Pradeshik Ayurveda Sammelana, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
2. Recipient of Fellow of Foundation of Integrated Medicine.
3. Member of Research Board of Advisors. The American
Biographical Institute. North Carolina U.S.A.
4. Uttarakhand Ratna for surgery by Parvatiya sansthan Manch,
5. Gold medal ICIM-96, by Indian foundation for development
of integrated Medicine, Varanasi.
6. Star Medal by Indian Board of Alternative Medicines-
Calcutta, (01 December, 1997).
7. Fellow of foundation of Integrated Medicine (F.F.I.M) by
Indian Foundation for development of integrated medicine (7
8. WCIM award-97 by Indian foundation for development of
9. Certificate of appreciation, Ayurvedic and Unani medical
services. U.P. govt. Maha Kumbh 1998.
Certificate of Academic excellence visiting professor by
International Institute of Integrated medical sciences, New
Delhi-(16 Nov 1998).
Late Shri Shivnath Sharma, Ayurveda Shodh Puraskar-2011,
with Cash award of 50 thousand Rupees.
Ayush Ratna by Maharshi Patanjali Aushadhi Seva sanshthan,
New Delhi, 4th June 2015. By Mr. Shripad Naik, Ayush
Minister, Govt. of India.
Mahashaya Gopal Ram Samman, Vedamurti Acharya Ramnath
Vedalankar janmashati mahotsava, November 2, 2014
Sarvottam Samman-2015 (Chikitsa Shodh Samman) Mokshayatan
|Special Original Contribution for the
development and reestablishment of Marma Science and Marma
Therapy in India and Abroad
||1. Publication of Five Books in Marma
Science and Marma Therapy.
2. Introducing the Marma Science and Therapy Syllabus in
different Universities and Institutions.
i. M.A./M.Sc./Yoga (Gurukul Kangari University, Hardwar).
ii. B.A. Yoga (Dev Sanskriti Vishvvidyalaya, Hardwar).
iii. B.A. Yoga (Kumaun Vishvvidyalaya, Almora/Nanital).
iv. Alankar/Acharya-Astrology (Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, New Delhi).
v. Panch Karma Therapist (National Institute of Open Schooling NOIDA).
vi. Certificate course in Marma Science and Marma Therapy (Uttarakhand
Sanskrit University, Hardwar).
vii. Introductory Marma Science and Marma Therapy in Jyotish Alankar Ist
Year (Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, New Delhi).
3. International visits for propagation of Marma Science and
4. Publication of many Research Papers/articles/news in
different Magazine, Journals, Souvenirs and News Papers.