Objective: To teach the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of Yoga.
- Conduct workshops on physical and mental remedial programs.
- Teach the Patanjali Yoga Darshan (the basic book of Yoga).
- Teach the Bhagavad Gita (the basic book of Yoga Philosophy).
- Teach various modern and traditional styles of Yoga.
- Teach various pranayama (respiratory) and meditation techniques.
- Teach various Yoga techniques for concentration and purification of mind and body.
- Teach and share own Traditional lineage practice.
- Teach teacher training course
- Teach mediation retreats
- Aug 2017 onwards : Freelance yoga seeker & instructor .
- Jan 2017 : Founded “BAMBOO HUTS”, a practice place for all lineage yogis , TAPOVAN , RISHIKESH , INDIA.
- Jan 2011 : Founded Vipr kuteer, A yoga retreat, Himalaya, Ramgarh talla, Uttrakhand, INDIA.
- Aug 2007 to July 2017 : Pure Yoga – Singapore , Hong kong ,Shanghai
- Jan 2007 to Jun 2007 : Shanghai Alexander Club – Shanghai, China.
- July 2006 to Dec 2006 : Nanjing Namah Yoga Center – Nanjing, China
- Nov 2005 to Apr 2006 : Malik Yoga Center – Shanghai, China
- Oct 1999 to Oct 2005 : Teaching Traditional lineage practice of Yoga with Guruji Shri Rajpal Yogacharya at Aashram (became College of Yoga Bhayala in 2002) – Saharanpur, India